Motichur Laddu Recipe
1/3 cup milk (doodh)
1tblsp pistachios (pista)
few drops orange (santra) colour
pure ghee for frying
1tblsp raisins (kishmish)
a pinch baking powder
1/2 kg sugar (cheeni)
1/2 kg bengal gram flour (besan)
How to make motichur laddu
- Sieve gram flour with baking powder so that it mixes well.
- Mix in 2 tblsp of melted ghee and enough water to make a batter of thick
- Heat up ghee in a kadhai and with a perforated (holes) spoon drop boondis in ghee.
- Rub the batter on the spoon with holes so that small drops of batter drop in oil, simultaneously tap the spoon on the rim of kadhai also.
- Fry boondis till golden brown, remove and keep aside.
- Meanwhile make three string (3 tar ki chashni) consistency sugar syrup mix in colour.
- Put the fried boondis in this syrup, mix in the raisins and cut pistachios.
Copyrights © 2013